Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Not a Message Board, Not a Forum--Uh--I Think It's A Blog

Hi Everybody. This is His Holiness, the Pontiff Archangel MMJ: First Lieutenant and High Order Messenger to--uh--lemme see...it's on my license...I left it right here a minnit ago...

I don't know anything about blogs, message boards, forums, guestbooks, or anything else, but it seems to me ever so vaguely I have some reason for being here and writing this. As far as I can tell it centers around the idea that I put together a really cool website (http://www.montanacaregiver.net/) in which I spend a lot of time bragging about what a great product we have, inundating you with self-inflating propaganda, and entertaining you with some cool tunes while you subject yourself to that kind of torture.

And while I'm casting my bread on the water(s), I will mention there are other message boards, forums and blogs (as well as a guestbook) all related to MMJ Central (For example, you can jump to: http://www.montanacaregiver.net/blog/). They are all satellites and children of the Central Isle of Paradise--the website itself. All the other outposts are accessible from there. There is nothing you can do to manifest directly on the Central Isle itself, of course; it is there strictly for you to drink in its beauty and wonder, but you are welcome to make yourself known in any of the subdivisions including the Guestbook.

I will see you along the way back and forth and to and from all the various points of periphery surrounding and receiving life and sustenance from Montana's prime MMJ headquarters: Caregiver Services...:-)

CrestRyder

No comments:

Post a Comment